I am alittle embarrassed to say that we have not had a family picture made since Colton was born. Then before that we hadn't had one since ty was about 4 months old! How sad is that? Well, this all came about when Brycen was to take a family photo to class for a project! There was not one to be found. On top of that Brad was going out of town, and Ty was alittle under the weather. So here we are about two weeks later and we just came home from church, and I thought this was a perfect opportunity! And it was except Brad RAN upstairs to change, and came down in a oldie but goodie "Bass Pro" shirt! Yes the one with the holes, and of course the ever worn slick shorts! So, Colton sat on his lap to ensure the bass pro signia was cover, and he did not want to sit at that particular angle. Then the tears came, and my poor neighbor, who I had asked to come over to take our picture, was so patient! She snapped off about 6 pictures and this was the only one that didn't show tears, and represented our family at it's best! Yes, Brycen is making some comment and as usual it was to the loudest decimal possible! But again, this is real and this is most precious blessing God could have given me! I cherish each hectic moment! I love the fact that God has chosen me to be the mom of this crew! Thank you Lord, for yet another week to share the most precious moments with the boys and Brad!
Oh by the way, the Denton crew is headed to Disney!! I think the count down has began it is only 11 days!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment